Monday, August 17, 2009

consistently Indecisive

Photobucket
(Style.com)

The Invitation arrived.
I shuffled through my stuffed but manageable closet for the perfect heels and dress. The dress had to be stunning but not outrageous. I plopped down on the oak wood floor and long eyes stared up at Elie Saab, Chanel, Valentino, and Oscar de La renta (maybe I went to far with Oscar de la renta).
Who was I to choose.
I dropped my head in an absolutely feeling of indecisiveness and then I saw her. She was staring at me as if she was always there. Ms. Vintage herself, a knee length Audrey Hepburn type dress was my golden ticket. And for the shoes I chose the one man that is consistent in my life...Steve Madden.

10 comments:

Steph said...

I really can't wait for fall now!I really like the middle dress, the hat and scarf are so chic.

Steph
http://www.bonjourblondie.blogspot.com/

Style & Beyond said...

oooh! you can't go wrong with an Audrey Hepburn style!! :D

iyam
www.styleandbeyond.blogspot.com

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That Valentino is tres delicious, but I bet your Audrey inspired number was perfection!

LPNY by Monika Pierzynowska said...

Valentino = pure perfection!

http://jeadorefashion.blogspot.com

JOWY said...

Audrey Hepburn style is classic..cant go wrong!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

I'm in love with the Valentino shift dress - it is so classic (:

Do check out my latest post - I'm now partnering with POP magazine for my latest venture!

bisous,
La C.

Unknown said...

Audrey Hepburn all the way.

btw thanks for the comment.

Jess said...

the valentino is simply perfect.
you got invited to a show?

Anonymous said...

If you have quick, chubby thighs and legs, prevent sporting a dress or skirt that comes to an end previously mentioned your knees. That duration will bring focus to the shortness of your respective thighs and legs. You need to, as an alternative, use a dress duration that is certainly very long, ideally to your legs. This will likely hide the fact that your legs are short. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Microecw2347[/url]

Anonymous said...

When your baby is half a year old, it's time for his or her very first dental professional check out. This begins them on the path to good oral health by checking the gum area and making you for teething. Deliver them back each and every six months time for the rest of their child years and they'll never have dentistry issues. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Vicinffu7ity[/url]